Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 2 of the 100 days writing challenge

 Well... Today I was feeling ok, but as the home is getting more and more grubby, I spent most of the day doing something else than writing.

To me being able to earn 200 dollars a day more than I do now; that is 200 dollars a day :-D would be amazing. I read a research about how in Sweden the medium income is a lot smaller than the medium income in USA, and to an American 200 dollars a day might not sound much. It is that to me. I would be quite happy with 4000 dollars a month, and less than 50.000 dollars a year. I would consider myself rich. :-D I don't need to be a millionaire, just earn 200 dollars a day with my writing.

Writing is something I can do even when I'm ill. The freedom is amazing...

I don't know what I am going to write. I have my writing journal full of ideas and such, but they all seem kind of equal. Equally good, or bad, I don't know. And I can't choose. :-D

P.S. Some ideas about how...
200 articles in 100 days
1000 Articles in 100 Days?
Niche Site Challenge
Writing minisites

100 day challenge at Writing Spirit Blog

"the dullest pencil is better than the sharpest mind"


Angela Booth's 100 days writing challenge

No comments: