Thursday, October 8, 2020

NaNoPrepMo - build a reward box or wishlist

Now, actually I don't believe in reward systems, but what ever encourages and enables you to write your 50.000 words is good, so try this. It might work.

Christy Kimmerly's reward surprises


This is what BrightlyK said about rewards:

I’ve been thinking a lot about what rewards might be helpful. I’m steering clear of food-based rewards.
Some rewards I gave myself in October:
Some rewards I’ve lined up for myself in November:
- how to thrive in November
 This is what Emma Kate did:


 NaNoWriMo Reward Calendar - here's you get something small every day when you have finished the day's work, with specials for the end of every week.

5 Ways to Reward Yourself During NaNoWriMo
 
I think I'd like to have some sort of DIY "book subscription box" for ever 10.000 words
 

No comments: