Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge


All about {n} is hosting a Holiday Reading Challenge. It started already three weeks ago, but I am confident I'll manage :-D

This is my reading list:

The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich
and
Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie

All these I can get from Södertälje library, unless someone snatches them tomorrow in front of my nose. :-D
I should read these before 2011, which gives me 24 days, about 5 days for book.  I'll read them in that order, so if I don't have time to read them before New Year's Day, it won't be a big problem :-D
The reading challenge is all about reading 1-5 books somehow connected to Christmas.

Also The Christmas Spirit is hosting a reading challenge :-D

"cross overs with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!" Okay!

Added 8/12 - I have added links to the books to the reviews :-) The review gets up when I have read the book, and the link gets up after the review is posted :-)
Also, I was lucky - I got all the books from the library! Yay!

2 comments:

Helena said...

You're reading so many more books than I am! I'm in the middle of two smaller books (a novel and an autobiography) right now, and I'm just hoping I finish THOSE before Christmas. I've also got a stack of magazines I swear I'll finish before the New Year, but of course I won't.

All I want for Christmas is time to read all the books piled up in my home. And to PUBLISH my own books. Maybe in 2011...

Hart Johnson said...

Oh, this sounds fun! I have too large a reading stack and a commitment to beta read for a friend, but I should definitely give reading a push, even if I'm not reading holiday stuff... I hope you plan on reviewing!