Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Top 5... fave characters K–O

Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme that explores different topics.
Originally created by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm, it is now hosted by Meeghan at Meeghan Reads.
For a list of September topics you can click here.
To participate, link your post back to Meeghan's blog or leave a comment on her weekly post.

So... my favorite characters from K to O

K -Kate from The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare, Kiki the parrot by Enid Blyton
L - Lemony Snicket in All the Wrong Questions by Lemony Snicket, Lyra Bellacqua from The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (but only from that book), Louhi from Kalevala
M - Mary Poppins by P.L.Travers, The Marquis de Carabas from Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, Mara from The Empire Trilogy by Raymond E. Feist and Janny Wurt, Morozko from the Winternight Trilogy by Katherine Arde, Momo by Michael End, Baron Munchausen by Rudolf Erich Raspe
N -Nynaeve from Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, Nimue from Arthur, Nayimathun from Priory of the Orange Tree
O - Oswald Hendryks Cornelius by Roald Dahl, Oswald Bastable by Edith Nesbit, Oberon the dog by Kevin Hearne

I'm sure there are others, but I'll be adding them as I remember them :-)

Come back in a week to see my favorite character from P to T :-)



1 comment:

Meeghan reads said...

I think I forgot about the Marquis!!! Oh no!!! I definitely thought about him, because every week I'm like "is it time for Richard yet??" 😂
Great list, as always 😊