Sunday, July 5, 2020

20 questions book tag

from here

1. How many books are too many for a series?
The short answer is: there is no such thing as too many books.
The longer answer is: more than you can write during your lifetime - BUT there are book series that can be continued by someone else. (Please, don't write more Narnia books!)

2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
Fine - INSIDE THE BOOK. Ending a book in a cliffhanger is an abomination.

3. Hardcover or paperback?
Hardcover

4. Favourite book?
Too many to count. Right now Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern

5. Least favourite book?
Unfortunately, too many to count. :-( One I hate is Life of Pi by Jann Martel.

6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Rather no, but I'm ok with them.

7. The most recent book you couldn’t finish?
The Lies of Locke Lamora. It wasn't because it wasn't good, it was because I was bored by it. I don't like heist stories.

8. A book you’re currently reading?
I read several books at the same time, but let's say The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon

9. Last book you recommended to someone?
I recommend Starless Sea to everyone. (But if you don't like it, stop reading and don't tell me.)

10. Oldest book you’ve read by publication date?
I think it must be the Bible. The next one might be Tirant lo Blanch (1490)

11. Newest book you’ve read by publication date?
I think it must be Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore

12. Favourite author?
Terry Pratchett

13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Yes

14. A book you dislike that everyone seems to love?
Life of Pi

15. Bookmarks or dog ears?
Bookmarks. Absolutely no dog ears! Not even on paperbacks!

16. A book you can always re-read?
Mary Poppins

17. Can you read while listening to music?
Yes

18. One POV or multiple?
Both fine. (But don't write one POV in 1st and the other in 3rd.)

19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Yes :-D

20. Who do you tag?
Whoever wants to be tagged. I can even name you and link to your blog/vlog/goodreads/anywhere you like, if you ask me :-D

No comments: