Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Top 5... fave characters U–Z

Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme that explores different topics.
Originally created by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm, it is now hosted by Meeghan at Meeghan Reads.
For a list of September topics you can click here.
To participate, link your post back to Meeghan's blog or leave a comment on her weekly post.

So... my favorite characters from U to Z - this is not going to go well :-D

U - Una Spenser from Ahab's Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund
V -Virginia Revel from The Secret of Chimneys by Agatha Christie, Vasilisa Petrovna from the Winternight Trilogy by Katherine Arden
W - William of Baskerville from The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
X -
Y - Yvaine from Stardust by Neil Gaiman, Ygritte from Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R.Martin, Yagharek from Perdido Street Station by China Mieville
Z - Zhaneel from Mage Wars series by Mercedes Lackey and Larry Dixon, Ziri from Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

I'm sure there are others, but I'll be adding them as I remember them :-)



1 comment:

Meeghan reads said...

I can't believe I remembered Zuzana and not Ziri!! Oops!!
Great list!!