Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Top 5... fave characters F-J

Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme that explores different topics.
Originally created by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm, it is now hosted by Meeghan at Meeghan Reads.
For a list of September topics you can click here.
To participate, link your post back to Meeghan's blog or leave a comment on her weekly post.

So... my favorite characters from F to J

F - Faramir from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien, Flora Poste from Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons, Fuchur (Falcor) from The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
G - Gandalf and Galadriel from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien
H - Havelock Vetinari, the Lord Patrician from Terry Pratchett's Discworld
I - Iorek Byrnison
J - Jadis from Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis, Jane Eyre from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

I'm sure there are others, but I'll be adding them as I remember them :-)

Come back in a week to see my favorite character from K to O :-)



2 comments:

Beware Of The Reader said...

Gandalf!! Of course :-)))

Meeghan reads said...

Yes!! Gandalf and Havelock were both so good!! Love this week's list!! 💕