Tuesday, December 13, 2022

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Reading challenges! YAY!

I wish to do the POPsugar challenge this year as well. I'm currently collecting books to be read for that. I'll pick most of them from my TBR list, not all, because I haven't added any books to be published 2023 yet :-D

Book Riot's Read Harder

The 2023 European Reading Challenge

Booklist Queen’s 2023 Reading Challenge

The Literary Life Podcast Reading Challenge 2023

The 52 Book Club’s 2023 Reading Challenge

Read 52 books in 52 weeks reading adventure

We Didn't Start The Fire reading challenge... sounds interesting

The Decades challenge
"We’ll be reading some of the best books set in each decade from the 1880s through the 2010s."

Climbing the mount TBR :-D Very interesting :-) I'd need that. Last time I checked, I have some 1300+ books on my TBR. Now, I'd need some Mount Olympos level intervention :-D
To be fair, my POPsugar challenge will wipe some 50 books from the list.

So, absolutely this challenge: SIGN-UPS: THE TBR PILE CHALLENGE TURNS TEN! #TBRYEAR10

Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt sounds fun as well. I love vintage mysteries, detective novels etc.

This Read Around The World: Travel Reading Challenge

Around the World Reading Challenge 2023

World Reading Challenge: Books Around The Globe

This art book reading challenge from this year looks interesting.

Also, this one, for kids



No comments: