Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Top 5... books I haven’t read yet

Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme that explores different topics.

Originally created by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm, it is now hosted by Meeghan at Meeghan Reads.

For a list of November topics you can click here.

To participate, link your post back to Meeghan's blog or leave a comment on her weekly post.

----------

Here's five books that have been published this year, or that I found this year and want to read.

The Seven Sisters by Neil Gaiman (Not published yet)

I love Neverwhere. I think it was my second Neil Gaiman, after Good Omens. So when I heard he's written (or is writing?) a sequel, it got to my TBR list. I haven't read it yet, because it hasn't been published yet! 

The City We Became by N.K.Jemisin

Nora Jemisin is one of my ideals, so this is another book I just had to read :-D I have it, but haven't read it. X-]

Piranesi by Susanna Clarke

I love  Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, so when I read about a new book by Susanna Clarke, it got to my TBR list immediately. I have it, but I still haven't even started it! :-D

Incendiary by Zoraida Cordova

I participate in PopSugar Reading Challenge, and one of the prompts is "a book published 2020".
I like her Brooklyn Brujas series, so this one popped up as a potential candidate. I read another book, but this still got to the TBR list, because of Brooklyn Brujas :-D

La Tempête des échos by Christelle Dabos

I have read the three first books, and I love this series, so when I read the 4th comes out this year, it got to my TBR list.


1 comment:

Meeghan reads said...

Oh my gosh. I feel like we've been waiting for Seven Sisters for 15 years. And it keeps getting pushed back!! I had it on my most anticipated list in early 2019!! I just want to read it!! 😂