Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My favorite room


I think it must be the greenroom in the east side of the house, where I can sit in a wicker chair and watch the sun rising. It is a room build fully by folly, because there shouldn't be big windows in east. It costs a fortune to keep the room warm, but warm it must be, because most of the plants are in there. (which is not too wise either) There's also a little fountain, stone floor and bird cages. I like birds...

Actually, I don't like birds. There's something very alien in birds. Something living dead. I suppose I would learn to see birds differently if I had birds of my own.

Ivan didn't want to let go off her. Even though it couldn't have been easy to drag her around, he held her tightly by her waist. She finally stopped and said: "I think it would be easier for both of us if you carried me", laughing. He stopped and picked her up to his arms. She was surprisingly light, as if she was created to be sitting on his arms.
The others went over the road, but Ivan turned and started hurrying to another direction.
"Where are you taking me, Ivan", asked the woman.
"I'm taking you home with me", he answered.
She nodded, as if the idea would have been quite ordinary.
After a while, the group leader noticed that Ivan and woman were missing from the group, looked around and saw them hurrying away. She yelled, and ran after them. Ivan didn't stop, didn't even slow down. They reached his door before the group leader reached them, Ivan put the woman down, picked his keys from his pocket, opened the door, lifted the woman over the doorstep and locked the door behind them. The group leader yelled and banged the door, but they didn't care.

January 12th is the "work harder" day. I'm an overachiever, and such ideas are not good for me. I have been fighting my "addiction" for some 15 years now, from when I realized that that was what I was doing. "Harder" just isn't good enough.
"Work harder day" must have been invented by some Christian Capitalist... American :->

Things to Make you Smile

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three Thousand times the memory.

Ham and eggs...a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Fibromyalgia forum discussion about the subject "work harder day"

No comments: